Marley Contract Services is a operating segment within Marley Limited and is part of Marley Group and are included within this scope as follows.
This Notice is issued by Marley Limited.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that may be stored on your computer or other device when you visit a website. They are generally used to make websites work, to keep track of your movements within the website, to remember your login details, and so on.
There are different types of cookies, and they can be distinguished on the basis of their origin, function and lifespan. Important characteristics of cookies include the following:
• First party cookies are cookies that are placed by the website you are visiting, while third party cookies are placed by a website other than the one you are visiting. Please note that we do not control the collection or further use of data by third parties.
• Necessary cookies are necessary to allow the technical operation of a website (e.g., they enable you to move around on a website and to use its features).
• Performance cookies collect data on the performance of a website such as the number of visitors, the time spent on the website and error messages.
• Functionality cookies increase the usability of a website by remembering your choices (e.g. language, region, login, and so on).
• Targeting/advertising cookies enable a website to send you personalised advertising.
• Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased once you close your browser while persistent or permanent cookies stay on your device until you manually delete them or until your browser deletes them based on the duration period specified in the persistent cookie file.
More information on all aspects of cookies can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that Marley has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
What types of cookies do we use?
1. Strictly necessary cookies
These types of cookies are essential in order for you to move around the website and use its features (such as secure areas of the site, like “My Account”)
2. Performance cookies
These cookies collect anonymous information of the pages visited, by using the Marley website, you agree that we can place these cookies on your device.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, for example, which page is visited, and if there are any error messages. All information collected from these cookies is anonymous.
3. Functionality Cookies
To help improve the experience that you have on our website, these cookies are used to remember choices that you have made.
These cookies can be used to remember name, region in which you are located and changes that you have made to text size, font and other parts of the website that can be customised.
4. Targeting or Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests.
They can also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission, they remember that you have visited the website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
5. Remarketing Cookies
We use remarketing tracking cookies and conversion pixels from third parties such as Google, Facebook and Twitter to present adverts for our services and products over the Google Network and via Facebook and Twitter.
This will mean that you may see an ad for our services or products as a result of visiting our website. Your personally identifiable information is not used by any remarketing services other than to present you with our services and products.
6. Other websites
An overview of the cookies used on this website is set out in the following table.
In addition, we may also use web beacons (or clear GIFs) and other similar technologies in addition to, or in combination with, cookies. A web beacon is typically a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed on a website or in an email and it helps us to understand the behaviour of visitors to our website. More information on web beacons can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/faqs/beacons.html. Please note that Marley has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
How can you control cookies and web beacons?
Most internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Depending on your browser, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, or you can set it to refuse them. Please refer to the ‘help’ button (or similar) on your browser to learn more about how you can do this.
Disabling cookies may impact your experience on our websites.
If you use different devices to access our websites, you will need to ensure that each browser of each device is set to your cookie preference.
More information on how to manage cookies is available from: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Please note that Marley has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
In addition, you may opt-out from cookies by visiting the following sites and selecting which company’s cookies you would like to opt-out from: www.aboutads.info/choices/#completed and www.youronlinechoices.com/ Please note that Marley has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, these third party websites.